AEG BCS551220M SteamBake Electric Oven Stainless SteelProduct Code: BCS551220M
- Easy-cleaning fan cover for ongoing shine
- A luxurious look and feel combined with premium performance
- Cooked evenly everywhere
- Absolute accuracy, every time
- Cook more at the same time and still get a perfect result
Delivery & Returns
The AEG BCS551220M has all the standard oven functions you expect from an electric oven. On top of that, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process.
The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden colour and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender.
In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies - your roasted chicken, grilled spare ribs and lasagna will get equally delicious and even cooking results. A powerful and handy appliance in a stylish stainless steel finish.
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
- Isofront plus triple glazed door: Isofront plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Catalytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 47
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 187 895
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel; Catalytic fan cover
- Voltage: 220-240
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE