AEG BEB351010W SteamBake Electric Oven WhiteProduct Code: BEB351010W
- Cooked evenly everywhere
- Cook more at the same time and still get a perfect result
- An accessible oven
- An at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish
- Low door temperature for safe interaction
Delivery & Returns
In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process.
Expect golden crispy crusts, and tender centres! Not only suitable for baking pies, breads and cakes, your favourite lasagna will come out just as great!
With a smooth enamel coating this oven is easy to clean with a cloth, so you can enjoy your oven as brand new every time.
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront plus triple glazed door: Isofront plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Cleaning: Easy to clean Enamel/Aqua Clean
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 71
- Largest Surface area: 1418
- Noise: 47
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: White
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.99
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 187 977
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 220-240
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE