Delivery & Returns
- Capacity: 13 place settings: Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Sensorlogic: Sensorlogic uses sensors in the dishwasher to measure the size of the load and the level of soiling. The wash programme is then adjusted to give the best possible performance whilst keeping water, electricity and detergent to a minimum.
- 30 min 60° quickwash: For an extra quick wash or freshen up.
- Glass 45° C wash: Glass programme suitable for all dishwasher-safe glassware.
- Auto half load: Auto half load allows the dishwasher to determine whether there is a full or half load and will moderate the water and energy consumption accordingly.
- Multi-tab: Optimises the cleaning results of all-in-one detergents by ensuring that all the elements of the detergent are used in the correct phase of the cycle for perfect results.
- Delay start of up to 24 hours: You can set the wash programme to start in up to 24 hours enabling you to use your time efficiently without worrying about your laundry.
- Time remaining indicator: Indicates the amount of time remaining until the programme ends.
- Noise level, dB(A): 47
- Settings: 13
- Cleaning efficiency (2010/30/EC): A
- Drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): A
- Program: Eco 50
- Drying System: AirDry Technology
- Installation: Semi integrated
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 818x596x575
- Dimensions_Dishwasher_FSBU_DK: 820-880x600x550
- Water Supply: Cold or hot
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 150
- Wheels/feet: 2 adj feet + 1 front adj rear foot, Adj 0 to 8 cm
- Required Fuse: 10
- Inlet Pipe Type: Aqua control
- Connected Load: 1950
- Frequency: 50
- Second Generation Energy Class: A++
- Energy consumption (annual): 262
- Annual water consumption, l: 2775
- Water consumption, l: 9.9
- PNC: 911 524 076
- Double Hinges: Double fulcrum
- Cord Length: 1.5
- Voltage: 220-240
- Number of programmes: 5
- Number of Temperatures: 4
- Door Colour: None
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE