Delivery & Returns
- Automax function: The zone operates on the highest setting in the beginning and then reduces down to the pre-set level
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time.
- Left front - Power/Diameter: 2300/3700W/210mm
- Middle front - Power/Diameter: 0W/0mm
- Middle rear - Power/Diameter: 0W/0mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1400/2500W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1800/2800W/180mm
- Hobs Dimensions: 576x516
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 46x560x490
- Radius cutting: 5
- Gas replacement: No
- Gas replacement: No
- Total electricity loading, W: 7350
- PNC: 949 597 399
- Hob safety: Automatic Switch Off
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Residual heat indicator: 7 Segments
- Led Colour: Red
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE