AEG KME561000M CombiQuick Compact Oven Stainless SteelProduct Code: KME561000M
- Cooked evenly everywhere
- Save space without compromising on functionality
- A quicker way to toast and crisp
- Absolute accuracy, every time
- Low door temperature for safe interaction
For Claims:click here
Delivery & Returns
A succulent roast chicken, a creamy Dauphinoise, a rich beef casserole - all achieved in just half the time a conventional oven would require.
The CombiQuick oven is the faster way to exceptional flavours and exciting dishes, combining hot air fan cooking with the speed of a microwave to give you the mouthwatering finish and textures of a conventional oven in one compact space.
From now on, time is no longer an obstacle to taste.
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel: This stylish finish takes the elegance and lustre of stainless steel one stage further, eliminating unsightly finger prints and ensuring your oven looks effortlessly clean.
- Microwave: Designed to combine outstanding performance with optimum user friendliness and cooking flexibility.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Top heat browning: Heat from the top element only, ideal for browning lasagne or shepherd's pie.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Clean Enamel
- Temperature range: 30°C - 230°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 1000
- Volume usable, l: 43
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 455x595x567
- Dimensions: 450x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3000
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: No
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 944 066 468
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 230-240
- Cord Length: 1.5
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE