Delivery & Returns
- Precision cooling system: The precision cooling system distributes cold air throughout the fridge ensuring an even temperature is maintained for perfect cooling on every shelf.
- Noise level, dB(A): 45
- Net capacity chill zone (l): 0
- Net capacity star compartment (l): 0
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 870x148x526
- Dimensions: 872x150x550
- Installation: BI Wide Door
- Door hinges: Right
- Height (mm): 870
- Width (mm): 148
- Depth (mm): 526
- Colour: Black+Glass
- Wheels/feet: Adjustable feet
- Frequency: 50
- Energy efficiency (2010/30/EC): A
- Annual energy consumption, kWh: 136
- Climate Class (2010/30/EC): N-ST
- PNC: 923 421 088
- Min. ambient temp, C: 16
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 220-240
- DK_RE_GrossNet_capacity: 22/20
- Bottles No of: 7
- Gross capacity chill zone: 0
- Gross capacity star compartment: 0
- Star Rating Freezer Compartment: None
- Lamps, refrigerator: Internal. LED
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE