Rangemaster PDL110DFFSS/C Professional Deluxe 110cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker Stainless Steel 97510Product Code: PDL110DFFSS/C
What a joy Rangemaster have provided here with this amazing stainless steel range cooker. The Professional deluxe certainly lives up to the name with pre heating functions, griddle area and huge capacity ovens.
This cooker really is for the home chef, we would say cook but this range cooker will let you show off your culinary talents so much we are sure you will be seen as a chef in no time at all!
Delivery & Returns
Rangemaster PDL110DFFSS/C Professional Deluxe 110cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker Stainless Steel 97510 from Appliance People
Rangemaster say:Enjoy contemporary styling with added luxury – the new Deluxe addition to our popular Professional+ collection takes cooking to new levels. This seriously sleek range cooker delivers on both style and performance. Taking the very best from our Professional collection, then adding an extra touch of ‘luxe’, this latest model is packed with high-performance features. Busy cooks will especially appreciate our innovative Rapid Response function, which harnesses extra heat to ensure you’re oven-ready up to 30% faster.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE RANGEMASTER
Here at appliance People we love Rangemaster's range cookers, they offer so much variety on colour, choice and features. Here's Rangemasters own guide on why to choose them:
While we are proud of our history we would not be Britain's No.1 range cooker brand today if we did not continue to offer the right mix of quality, performance, choice, features and design that make Rangemaster cookers such great value. That's why you will find us in more homes than any other range cooker brand.
All of our range cookers come with a two year warranty, which you are able to extend if you wish to. Behind that warranty sits a host of internationally recognised standards and strict quality controls that are in place at every stage during design, development and manufacture.
Our products are built to stand the test of time, with everyday use in mind, Rangemaster range cookers are made from the highest quality materials to ensure longevity and durability.
As you would expect from the UK's No.1 Range cooker brand, Rangemaster offers more choice than any other manufacturer. In fact there are over 700 product variations to choose from offering you the chance to match your cooker to your exact requirements in terms of style, size, fuel type and colour.
Rangemaster is the world's oldest range cooker manufacturer. The very first range cooker, the Kitchener, was invented and built on the same site as our current factory in 1830 and revolutionised how people cooked. 187 years later we still manufacture all of our 90, 100 and 110 range cookers in Royal Leamington Spa and are immensely proud of our long and rich heritage.
Alexandra Dibble, our Home Economist, plays a vital role at Rangemaster. She ensures that our products are designed to deliver on the cooking expectations of Rangemaster customers. So whether you cook daily for a large family, are a keen home baker, have a passion for Asian cooking or are simply a food fanatic you will not be disappointed with your Rangemaster cooker.
MADE IN THE UK
We are proud to say that all of our 90, 100 and 110 range cookers are manufactured at our British manufacturing plant, in Royal Leamington Spa, where the very first range cooker was built back in 1830.
Over the years our cookers have won many awards. Our Kitchener won one of only 19 gold medals awarded at the Great Exhibition of 1851 where it was chosen out of over 30,000 exhibitors. More recently our Professional+ 90 was voted the best buy cooker by Which? magazine in their range cooker review. We were also recently awarded Best Range Cooker of the Year 2015 in the prestigious German Plus X Awards for the Most Innovative Brands
As well as inventing the world's first cooker, Rangemaster are part of AGA Rangemaster Group, a group which is home to the world's most aspirational range cooking brands including AGA, Rayburn, Falcon, Mercury and La Cornue. Consequently our expertise in range cooking is second to none and that means we are always focused on ensuring every one of our cookers is manufactured to exacting standards.
We are probably best known for our range cookers but we also specialise in a wide range of other kitchen appliances. Visit the appliances page to see the collection.
- Dimensions Unpacked Width (mm): 1092
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm): 604
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm): 641
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Hotplate Min / Max (mm) : 905 / 930
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Top of Flue Trim Min / Max (mm) : 920 / 945
- Hotplate Cooking Zones: 7
- Hotplate Ratings Gas (Ng) Total: 10.9 Kw
- Hotplate Ratings Gas (Lpg) Total: 10.9 Kw
- Hotplate Ratings Electric Total: 2.2 Kw
- Short Splash : No
- Hotplate Ignition Type: Single-Handed
- Hotplate Griddle Type, Style, Material, Finish: Yes Multizone, Optional Teppanyaki Or Sit-On
- Hotplate Wok Cradle Supplied: Yes
- Clock Left Hand Programmable: Yes
- Grill Type, Function: Separate, Full & Half
- Grill Fuel Type: Electric
- Grill Power Rating: 2.3 kW
- Grill Handle Position, System: Fitted To Cradle, Glide-Out™
- Grill Pan Depth, Trivet Position(S): Deep, 4-Way Standard Chrome
- Left Hand Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Left Hand Oven Type / No. Of Functions: Multifunction / 8 Functions
- Left Hand Oven Maximum kw Rating: 3.7 kW
- Left Hand Oven Door: Type, Hinged, Latch: Triple Glazed, Left-Side, Catch
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: Catalytic
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves QTY: 2
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Levels: 7
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Handyrack: Handyrack
- Left Hand Oven Cleaning Function Pyrolytic: No
- Right Hand Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Right Hand Oven Functiontype / No. Of Functions: Fanned / 1 Function
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: CATALYTIC
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves Qty: 2
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Drop Shelf Qty: 0
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: No. Of Shelf Levels Qty: 7
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Plate Rack : NO
- Range Cooker Total Shelves Qty: 4
- Range Cooker Total Shelf Levels Qty: 14
- Range Cooker Oven Format : Double
- Electrical Maximum Load @ 230V (kW): 11
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE