Bosch Serie 8 BFL634GB1B Built-in Microwave BlackProduct Code: BFL634GB1B
- AutoPilot 7: every dish is a perfect success thanks to 7 pre-set automatic programmes.
- Automatic weight option: choose the programme and enter the weight and the microwave oven will do the rest.
- Side-opening door: convenient opening thanks to left-hinged door.
- ColorGlass: black glass front as a brilliant alternative to stainless steel.
Delivery & Returns
- 2.5‚Äú-TFT colour and text display with direct select buttons
- Side opening door, left hinged
- Stainless steel control wheel, Touch controls
- Electronic open button
- Cavity inner surface: Stainless steel
- Start button
- Intelligent microwave inverter technology: For optimised results maximum output power will be regulated to 600 W when used in longer operation for gentler cooking.
- Electronic clock timer
- LED light
- Integral cooling fan
- Full glass inner door
- Additional heating methods with microwave: Microwave
- 3 defrost and 4 cooking programmes
- Max. Power: 900 W; 5 Microwave power settings (90 W,180 W,360 W,600 W,900 W)
- Performance/technical information
- Cavity volume: 21 l
- Stirrer fan distribution
- Microwave inverter technology
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Total connected load electric: 1.22 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 382 mm x 594 mm x 318 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 362 mm - 380 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 300 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
- Performance and consumption values
Delivery Available UK Wide*
*There are a few areas where we currently do not deliver, see below for details.
Personal Delivery Service
We'll call you once your order is placed to organise a suitable delivery & discuss any requirements.
Dedicated 2-Man Delivery Service
We use our own delivery team, so your goods arrive in perfect condition.
No Need To Wait At Home
We'll contact you when we're on our way. No need to wait in for your delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch within 4 hours* to organise a suitable delivery date – a personal touch for your convenience.
All orders are £19.95 standard charge (please see exceptions below).
We personally deliver your order and take extra care with our dedicated 2-man delivery team to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.
If we need to use a third party for delivery, we’ll let you know – we only use approved Appliance People delivery services.
We will contact you when we’re one hour away on the agreed date of delivery.
Please read full detail below covering large items, American Refrigeration & any delivery restrictions.
30-day returns on all standard items.
*4 hours within our normal working hours Monday – Saturday 9am til 6pm.
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however, some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps, cooker hoods, and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre-call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard Delivery is available on all orders to areas not specified in our delivery exclusions or additional charge delivery sections.
Standard delivery rate is £19.95 on all orders.
Additional Charge Delivery
Additional Charge Delivery is for orders being delivered to postcodes outside of our Standard Delivery zones. The cost of delivery to these postcodes is £34.95. The list below contains the prefix of the postcodes that will incur this additional charge
AB, CA, CF, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, NP, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcode prefixes currently:
BT, IM, HS, ZE, GY, JE
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a curb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.
We understand that for whatever reason you may wish to return your item. That’s why we offer a 30-day returns window, after the day you receive your goods. If you wish to return a good, you must retain possession of them and take good care of the products until they are safely returned to us. The items must be in perfect condition, with original packaging and un-used to ensure a full refund can be issued.
We’re only able to collect the items from the address where they were delivered. But you can return the items at your own cost within 30 days and we’ll reimburse you by the original payment method. Please get in touch with us to discuss a return