Bosch Series 8 HBG634BS1B 60cm Built-in Single Oven Stainless SteelProduct Code: HBG634BS1B
- 4D Hot Air: even heat distribution for perfect results on any level.
- TFT display control: easy-to-use thanks to the control ring with full text and symbols.
- Drop down door with SoftClose mechanism
- Energy efficiency class A+: Best baking results with lower energy consumption.
- Flap door with SoftOpen and SoftClose: the oven door opens and closes especially gently and quietly.
Delivery & Returns
- 2.5‚Äú-TFT colour and text display with direct select buttons
- Drop down door, SoftClose, SoftOpen
- Stainless steel control wheel
- Straight bar handle
- Cavity inner surface: Enamel anthracite
- Digital temperature display with proposalActual temperature displayHeating-up indicatorSabbath setting
- Control panel lockAutomatic safety switch offResidual heat indicatorStart buttonDoor contact switch
- Electronic clock timer
- Main on/off switch
- Halogen interior light
- Light on/off when oven door opened/closed
- 5 shelf positions
- Info button
- EcoClean Direct : back panel
- Full glass inner door
- Oven with 13 heating methods: 4D Hotair, Hotair Gentle, conventional top and bottom heat, conventional heat Gentle, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, half width grill, pizza function, bottom heat, low temperature cooking, defrost, plate warming, keep warm
- Fast pre-heating function
- Standard accessories
- 2 x combination grid, 1 x universal pan
- Performance/technical information
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A+Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 81.2Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.69 kwhNumber of cavities: 1Cavity volume: 71 litre capacity
- Temperature range 30 degC - 300 degC
- Integral cooling fan
- Length of mains cable: 120 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.6 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 595 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 585 mm - 595 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
Delivery Available UK Wide*
*There are a few areas where we currently do not deliver, see below for details.
Personal Delivery Service
We'll call you once your order is placed to organise a suitable delivery & discuss any requirements.
Dedicated 2-Man Delivery Service
We use our own delivery team, so your goods arrive in perfect condition.
No Need To Wait At Home
We'll contact you when we're on our way. No need to wait in for your delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch within 4 hours* to organise a suitable delivery date – a personal touch for your convenience.
All orders are £19.95 standard charge (please see exceptions below).
We personally deliver your order and take extra care with our dedicated 2-man delivery team to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.
If we need to use a third party for delivery, we’ll let you know – we only use approved Appliance People delivery services.
We will contact you when we’re one hour away on the agreed date of delivery.
Please read full detail below covering large items, American Refrigeration & any delivery restrictions.
30-day returns on all standard items.
*4 hours within our normal working hours Monday – Saturday 9am til 6pm.
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however, some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps, cooker hoods, and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre-call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard Delivery is available on all orders to areas not specified in our delivery exclusions or additional charge delivery sections.
Standard delivery rate is £19.95 on all orders.
Additional Charge Delivery
Additional Charge Delivery is for orders being delivered to postcodes outside of our Standard Delivery zones. The cost of delivery to these postcodes is £49.95. The list below contains the prefix of the postcodes that will incur this additional charge
AB, CA, CF, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, NP, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcode prefixes currently:
BT, IM, HS, ZE, GY, JE and Isle of Wight.
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a curb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.
We understand that for whatever reason you may wish to return your item. That’s why we offer a 30-day returns window, after the day you receive your goods. If you wish to return a good, you must retain possession of them and take good care of the products until they are safely returned to us. The items must be in perfect condition, with original packaging and un-used to ensure a full refund can be issued.
We’re only able to collect the items from the address where they were delivered. But you can return the items at your own cost within 30 days and we’ll reimburse you by the original payment method. Please get in touch with us to discuss a return