Bosch PXX875D34E 4 Zone Air Venting Hob BlackProduct Code: PXX875D34E
- PerfectCook: the sensor which can be adjusted, prevents overcooking and boiling over by precise controlling the cooking temperature.
- PerfectFry: For perfect browning of roasted foods thanks to sensor control with 5 power levels.
- PerfectAir sensor: Automatic control of the hood settings for maximum extractor performance with minimal noise.
- DirectSelect Premium: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- FlexInduction Zone: Get more flexibility by combining the cooking zones into one big zone for placing small pots and large cookware.
Delivery & Returns
- 816 mm
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings: Frying with integrated sensor for All Flex zones
- Special features
- DirectSelect Premium touch control
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- ReStart function
- QuickStart function
- Electronic display
- MoveMode (3 levels)
- Keep warm function
- Timer for all zonesTimer - shows how long the cooktop is in useCount up timer per cooktop
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- Power and size:
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones:1 x 400 x 240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction heating or 2 x 200 mm, 240 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Safety Features
- Individual energy consumption display
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensorPower management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connectionAutomatic safety shut offControl panel lockControl panel lock function
- Main on/off switch
- Technical information
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 198 x 816 x 527 mm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft extractor
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381400) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381500) needed
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user
- 9 speeds plus 1 intensive
- Automatic 30 minutes after running
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:- min. Normal use 150m¬≥/h- max. Normal use 550 m¬≥/h- Intensive setting 690 m¬≥/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:- min. normal setting 139 m3/h- max. normal setting 557 m3/h- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)- max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 ¬µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Installation Advice
- Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
- Cooking zone 1
- Cooking zone 2
- Cooking zone 3
- Cooking zone 4
Delivery Available UK Wide*
*There are a few areas where we currently do not deliver, see below for details.
Personal Delivery Service
We'll call you once your order is placed to organise a suitable delivery & discuss any requirements.
Dedicated 2-Man Delivery Service
We use our own delivery team, so your goods arrive in perfect condition.
No Need To Wait At Home
We'll contact you when we're on our way. No need to wait in for your delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch within 4 hours* to organise a suitable delivery date – a personal touch for your convenience.
All orders are £19.95 standard charge (please see exceptions below).
We personally deliver your order and take extra care with our dedicated 2-man delivery team to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.
If we need to use a third party for delivery, we’ll let you know – we only use approved Appliance People delivery services.
We will contact you when we’re one hour away on the agreed date of delivery.
Please read full detail below covering large items, American Refrigeration & any delivery restrictions.
30-day returns on all standard items.
*4 hours within our normal working hours Monday – Saturday 9am til 6pm.
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however, some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps, cooker hoods, and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre-call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard Delivery is available on all orders to areas not specified in our delivery exclusions or additional charge delivery sections.
Standard delivery rate is £19.95 on all orders.
Additional Charge Delivery
Additional Charge Delivery is for orders being delivered to postcodes outside of our Standard Delivery zones. The cost of delivery to these postcodes is £49.95. The list below contains the prefix of the postcodes that will incur this additional charge
AB, CA, CF, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, NP, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcode prefixes currently:
BT, IM, HS, ZE, GY, JE and Isle of Wight.
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a curb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.
We understand that for whatever reason you may wish to return your item. That’s why we offer a 30-day returns window, after the day you receive your goods. If you wish to return a good, you must retain possession of them and take good care of the products until they are safely returned to us. The items must be in perfect condition, with original packaging and un-used to ensure a full refund can be issued.
We’re only able to collect the items from the address where they were delivered. But you can return the items at your own cost within 30 days and we’ll reimburse you by the original payment method. Please get in touch with us to discuss a return