Mercury MCY1000EIBB/ 1000 100cm Induction Range Cooker BlueberryProduct Code: MCY1000EIBB/
Add a splash of colour and nautical style to your kitchen with this attractive 100cm wide range cooker from Mercury. Finished in superb blueberry and featuring Hi-Fi style control knobs, it will look fantastic amongst any kitchen decor. Boasting 2 electric ovens, one of which is multifunction and a five zone induction hob, you've got plenty of space to release your inner chef! Featuring a glide-out grill and wok burner that delivers the intense heat needed to create authentic Asian cuisine, its the perfect option for 'fakeaway' night and solid cast iron grid work on top, plus robust stainless steel shelving inside the oven, cooking up all of your family favourite dishes will be light work. Extra details like the catalytic liners that absorb grease and dirt and the soft-close storage drawer add that extra wow factor on this design and make for an enjoyable daily cooking experience.
Delivery & Returns
- Dimensions Unpacked Width (mm): 990
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm): 990
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm): 638
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Hotplate Min / Max (mm) : 905 / 930
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Top of Flue Trim Min / Max (mm) : 920 / 945
- Hotplate Cooking Zones: 5
- Hotplate Ratings GAS (NG) TOTAL: NOT APPLICABLE
- Hotplate Ratings GAS (LPG) TOTAL: NOT APPLICABLE
- Hotplate Ratings ELECTRIC TOTAL: 11.1kW
- Short Splash : NO
- Hotplate Ignition Type: NOT-APPLICABLE
- Hotplate Griddle Type, Style, Material, Finish: NOT-APPLICABLE
- Hotplate Wok Cradle Supplied: NO
- Clock Left hand Programmable: NO
- Grill Type, Function: SEPARATE, FULL & HALF
- Grill Fuel Type: ELECTRIC
- Grill Power Rating: 2.3 kW
- Grill Handle Position, System: FITTED TO CRADLE, GLIDE-OUT™
- Grill Pan Depth, Trivet Position(s): DEEP, 4-WAY HEAVY DUTY CHROME
- Left Hand Oven Fuel Type: ELECTRIC
- Left Hand Oven Type / No. of Functions: MULTIFUNCTION / 7 FUNCTIONS
- Left Hand Oven Maximum kw Rating: 2.5 kW
- Left Hand Oven Door: Type, Hinged, Latch: SOLID, LEFT-SIDE, CATCH
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: CATALYTIC
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves QTY: 1
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Levels: 5
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Handyrack: NONE
- Left Hand Oven Cleaning function Pyrolytic: NO
- Right Hand Oven Fuel Type: ELECTRIC
- Right Hand Oven FunctionType / No. of Functions: FANNED / 1 FUNCTION
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: NONE
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves QTY: 4
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Drop Shelf QTY: 0
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Shelf Levels QTY: 9
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Plate Rack : YES
- Range Cooker Total Shelves QTY: 7
- Range Cooker Total Shelf Levels QTY: 14
- Range cooker Oven Format : DOUBLE
- Electrical Maximum Load @ 230V (kW): 18.5
- Heavy duty stainless steel shelving
- Seal of quality through every cooker
- Hi-Fi style controls
Delivery Available UK Wide*
*There are a few areas where we currently do not deliver, see below for details.
Personal Delivery Service
We'll call you once your order is placed to organise a suitable delivery & discuss any requirements.
Dedicated 2-Man Delivery Service
We use our own delivery team, so your goods arrive in perfect condition.
No Need To Wait At Home
We'll contact you when we're on our way. No need to wait in for your delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch within 4 hours* to organise a suitable delivery date – a personal touch for your convenience.
All orders are £19.95 standard charge (please see exceptions below).
We personally deliver your order and take extra care with our dedicated 2-man delivery team to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.
If we need to use a third party for delivery, we’ll let you know – we only use approved Appliance People delivery services.
We will contact you when we’re one hour away on the agreed date of delivery.
Please read full detail below covering large items, American Refrigeration & any delivery restrictions.
30-day returns on all standard items.
*4 hours within our normal working hours Monday – Saturday 9am til 6pm.
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however, some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps, cooker hoods, and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre-call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard Delivery is available on all orders to areas not specified in our delivery exclusions or additional charge delivery sections.
Standard delivery rate is £19.95 on all orders.
Additional Charge Delivery
Additional Charge Delivery is for orders being delivered to postcodes outside of our Standard Delivery zones. The cost of delivery to these postcodes is £49.95. The list below contains the prefix of the postcodes that will incur this additional charge
AB, CA, CF, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, NP, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcode prefixes currently:
BT, IM, HS, ZE, GY, JE and Isle of Wight.
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a curb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.
We understand that for whatever reason you may wish to return your item. That’s why we offer a 30-day returns window, after the day you receive your goods. If you wish to return a good, you must retain possession of them and take good care of the products until they are safely returned to us. The items must be in perfect condition, with original packaging and un-used to ensure a full refund can be issued.
We’re only able to collect the items from the address where they were delivered. But you can return the items at your own cost within 30 days and we’ll reimburse you by the original payment method. Please get in touch with us to discuss a return