Neff T59TF6RN0 FlexInduction Hob with TFT touch-display from Appliance People
If you need plenty of room to prepare meals for the whole family, this 5 zone induction hob has FlexZones big enough to host most family’s entire pan collection at once.
Move your cooking around to suit you, bring steaks to the front for fast searing and push sauces to the middle to reduce down while sautéed veg keeps warm at the rear of the hob. The FryingSensor and PowerMove features on this model let you control every element of your meal.
Neff T59TF6RN0 Features:
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- PowerMove - The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- Induction - With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- PanBoost - Optimised power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off