Neff T59TS5RN0 FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control from Appliance People
Set inside a swish steel frame, this 5 zone induction hob has plenty of room to let you move pots and pans around with ease, without pesky pan handles getting in the way.
They have packed the best of the best into this model with their removable, magnetic control knob, two huge flexible induction cooking surfaces as well as the technology to control your cooker hood through your hob with coordinating models. All this will make sure you enjoy your cooking experience every single day in the kitchen.
Neff T59TS5RN0 Features:
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- Cooktop-based hood control: convenient operation of the hood via your hob (with matching hood)
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- PowerMove - The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Powerstufe 3.7 KW) Induktion oder 2 x Ø 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerstufe 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off