Neff T59TS61N0 FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control from Appliance People
Flexibility is the name of the game with this 5 zone induction hob.
Harnessing the power of energy efficient and speedy induction power, this model transfers heat directly to the cookware through magnetic connection, saving any heating being wasted through the hob surface.
Bursting with additional safety features to keep you in control of your cooking, this 5 zone hob can be used as 3 combined FlexZone cooking areas that let you use your largest cookware or simply slide pans around as you cook.
Neff T59TS61N0 Features:
- Induction - With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- PowerMove - The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off