Neff T66TS6RN0 FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control from Appliance People
With 4 induction cooking zones set in a sharp stainless steel trim, this model is practical, stylish and fun to use. Control any of the features on this model with the TwistPad Fire magnetic control knob that you can remove when not in use for easy cleaning.
Both sides can be combined into FlexZones to let you slide pans around to suit the way you cook, providing even more room for larger cookware. Combine this hob with the matching hood and you can even control the extraction above your hob through the TwistPad too.
Neff T66TS6RN0 Features:
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- Extended FlexZone for even greater flexibility. Perfect for bigger pots and roaster.
- Cooktop-based hood control: convenient operation of the hood via your hob (with matching hood)
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 380 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 380 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 56 x 606 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 56 mm x 560 mm x 490 mm
- 60 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off