Neff T68TS6RN0 FlexInduction Hob with TwistPad control from Appliance People
This model is designed with more space for pan handles or for larger cookware to be used with 4 powerful induction cooking zones and just that bit extra room to move around. FlexZone lets you use both sides of the hob like giant cooking areas, allowing you to heat up entire baking trays for homemade gravy or simply use your largest pans for hearty soups and stews.
Packed with additional cooking features, this model includes the TwistPad magnetic controller that you can remove for quick and easy cleaning, Cooktop-based control to set and adjust your cooker hood’s extraction level (when combined with the matching model) and a FryingSensor to help stop accidentally burnt meals.
Neff T68TS6RN0 Features:
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- Extended FlexZone for even greater flexibility. Perfect for bigger pots and roaster.
- Cooktop-based hood control: convenient operation of the hood via your hob (with matching hood)
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 826 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- 80 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Childproof lock
- Key Lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off