Product added to the cart!
Rangemaster CDL90DFFRP/B 114640 Classic Deluxe 90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker Royal Pearl/Brass * * MATCHING HALF PRICE HOOD OFFER * *
- Fuel Type
- No. of Burners
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
2-3 days on this item
Appliance People Warranty
Appliances come with a warranty which is usually anything from 1 to 5 years. Our extended warranty option allows you to continue to protect your product and cover excessive call-out, parts and labour charges.
For added peace of mind, choose to extend your warranty and cover any repair or replacement costs if your appliance breaks down. This includes labour, parts and call-out charges.
Find out more about our extended warranties here
Appliance People Services
We offer a range of additional services when delivering your new freestanding appliance.
Simply add your product to basket and all options are available there. All you need to do is tick which ones you would like us to carry out for you.
We work in line with Government COVID-19 guidelines when entering your home, providing our team with the relevant PPE and always keeping at least a 2 metre distance. Please help us to keep our staff and customers safe by following the 2 metre rule and, if possible, ensuring fresh air is circulating through your property.
In line with Government guidelines on Covid safe working, we are still
able to offer a connection service on this item.
We will connect your new item to your water pipes, check everything is working properly and get you up and running with your new appliance straight away.
Remove & Recycle £25.00
If you would like us to take away and recycle your appliance, we are
happy to do so. Due to the COVID-19 situation, all we ask is that you
disconnect your old appliance and leave it by the entrance of your
property so that we can pick it up safely.
We will take your old appliance away and in line with WEEE regulations, we will take the product to a recycling plant.
As part of our service when delivering your new freestanding appliance,
we will safely disconnect your old appliance for you.
You can choose whether you would like us to also Remove and Recycle it.
Packaging removal and disposal £5.00
We are happy to take away all of the packaging from your new appliance when we deliver it.