Rangemaster CDL90DFFSL/B Classic Deluxe 90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker in SlateProduct Code: CDL90DFFSL/B
Teaming up traditional design with a modern colour, this 90cm wide range cooker from Rangemaster will look ideal in any kitchen Finished in slate with brass trim, this classic style cooker boasts traditional looking rails and glass porthole doors for all those classic feels. Combined with its multifunction main oven, secondary electric oven and smooth glide out grill you have plenty of space to cook up all of your family favourite meals! Also featuring a fiver burner hob complete with wok burner and griddle, you can simmer soups and sauces, boil veggies and pasta, and fry steak and fish with ease.
Delivery & Returns
- Brass effect trim
- Main multifunction electric fan oven
- Tall electric fan oven
- Five burner hotplate including triple ring wok burner
- Flame failure safety device
- Smooth action glide-out dual circuit electric grill
- Sit-on half ribbed, half smooth griddle
- Multifunction electric fan oven:
- Rapid response heat setting for 30% faster heat up
- Defrost, fanned grilling, fan assisted cooking, conventional cooking, browning element and base heat.
- Programmable clock & minute minder
- Handy rack
- Doors: main oven porthole, tall oven solid
- Oven light x 1
- Cook and clean oven linings
- Oven capacity (main oven) 73 litres
- Oven capacity (tall oven) 67 litres
- Energy rating: multifunction oven A, electric fan oven A
- Gas hob burner power ratings: 1 x 1kW, 2 x 1.7kW, 1 x 3kW, 1 x 3.5kW
- Wok cradle
- Matt cast iron pan supports
- Width 900mm
- Depth 600mm
- Height (up to hotplate) 898 – 925mm (variable)
- Maximum electrical load @ 230V 8.8kW
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps , cooker hoods and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.Palletised Delivery
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a kerb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.Delivery Exceptions
We only deliver to the UK mainland, however there are some exceptions within the UK which are detailed below where we do not offer a service.
HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE, ZE