Rangemaster PROP90FXEICY/C PROFESSIONAL PLUS FX 90cm Induction Range Cooker CranberryProduct Code: PROP90FXEICY/C
- Multifunction oven offers defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling,fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning elementand base heat in both full oven and divided mode
- Large, single triple-glazed door for easy viewing and reduced kitchen temperatures
- Storage drawer large enough to fit your Energy Saving Panel and all the oven furniture when not in use
- Full-width and half-width shelves provided
- Single-piece hotplate with five burners, each fitted with FSDs (Flame Supervision Devices)
Delivery & Returns
Rangemaster PROP90FXEICY/C PROFESSIONAL PLUS FX 90cm Induction Range Cooker Cranberry from Appliance People
At the heart of this range cooker’s unique construction is the Energy Saving Panel (ESP). This removable panel allows you to switch from a full-size 108 litre oven that’s great for entertaining en-masse, to a more modest 49 litre oven that uses less energy when cooking smaller dishes.
When the panel is in place the spare cavity acts as a handy plate warming facility, using residual heat from the adjacent oven. The panel and shelves can be stored in the full-width drawer below when not in use.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE RANGEMASTER
Here at appliance People we love Rangemaster's range cookers, they offer so much variety on colour, choice and features. Here's Rangemasters own guide on why to choose them:
While we are proud of our history we would not be Britain's No.1 range cooker brand today if we did not continue to offer the right mix of quality, performance, choice, features and design that make Rangemaster cookers such great value. That's why you will find us in more homes than any other range cooker brand.
All of our range cookers come with a two year warranty, which you are able to extend if you wish to. Behind that warranty sits a host of internationally recognised standards and strict quality controls that are in place at every stage during design, development and manufacture.
Our products are built to stand the test of time, with everyday use in mind, Rangemaster range cookers are made from the highest quality materials to ensure longevity and durability.
As you would expect from the UK's No.1 Range cooker brand, Rangemaster offers more choice than any other manufacturer. In fact there are over 700 product variations to choose from offering you the chance to match your cooker to your exact requirements in terms of style, size, fuel type and colour.
Rangemaster is the world's oldest range cooker manufacturer. The very first range cooker, the Kitchener, was invented and built on the same site as our current factory in 1830 and revolutionised how people cooked. 187 years later we still manufacture all of our 90, 100 and 110 range cookers in Royal Leamington Spa and are immensely proud of our long and rich heritage.
Alexandra Dibble, our Home Economist, plays a vital role at Rangemaster. She ensures that our products are designed to deliver on the cooking expectations of Rangemaster customers. So whether you cook daily for a large family, are a keen home baker, have a passion for Asian cooking or are simply a food fanatic you will not be disappointed with your Rangemaster cooker.
MADE IN THE UK
We are proud to say that all of our 90, 100 and 110 range cookers are manufactured at our British manufacturing plant, in Royal Leamington Spa, where the very first range cooker was built back in 1830.
Over the years our cookers have won many awards. Our Kitchener won one of only 19 gold medals awarded at the Great Exhibition of 1851 where it was chosen out of over 30,000 exhibitors. More recently our Professional+ 90 was voted the best buy cooker by Which? magazine in their range cooker review. We were also recently awarded Best Range Cooker of the Year 2015 in the prestigious German Plus X Awards for the Most Innovative Brands
As well as inventing the world's first cooker, Rangemaster are part of AGA Rangemaster Group, a group which is home to the world's most aspirational range cooking brands including AGA, Rayburn, Falcon, Mercury and La Cornue. Consequently our expertise in range cooking is second to none and that means we are always focused on ensuring every one of our cookers is manufactured to exacting standards.
We are probably best known for our range cookers but we also specialise in a wide range of other kitchen appliances. Visit the appliances page to see the collection.
- Dimensions Unpacked Width (mm): 900
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm): 608
- Dimensions Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm): 642
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Hotplate Min / Max (mm) : 905 / 930
- Dimensions Unpacked Height to Top of Flue Trim Min / Max (mm) : 905 / 930
- Hotplate Cooking Zones: 5
- Hotplate Ratings Gas (Ng) Total: Not Applicable
- Hotplate Ratings Gas (Lpg) Total: Not Applicable
- Hotplate Ratings Electric Total: 7.4 Kw
- Short Splash : No
- Hotplate Ignition Type: Not Applicable
- Hotplate Griddle Type, Style, Material, Finish: Not Applicable
- Hotplate Wok Cradle Supplied: No
- Clock Left Hand Programmable: Yes Full
- Grill Type, Function: Integrated, Full
- Grill Fuel Type: Electric
- Grill Power Rating: 3.49 kW
- Grill Handle Position, System: Sits-On Shelf
- Grill Pan Depth, Trivet Position(S): Deep, 2-Way Standard Chrome
- Left Hand Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Left Hand Oven Type / No. Of Functions: Multifunction - Full / 7 Functions
- Left Hand Oven Maximum kw Rating: 3.4 kW
- Left Hand Oven Door: Type, Hinged, Latch: Triple Glazed, Drop Down, Catch
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: None
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves QTY: 3
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: No. of Levels: 5
- Left Hand Oven Furniture: Handyrack: None
- Left Hand Oven Cleaning Function Pyrolytic: No
- Right Hand Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Right Hand Oven Functiontype / No. Of Functions: Multifunction / 7 Functions
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Side Liners: NONE
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Flat Shelves Qty: 2
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Drop Shelf Qty: 0
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: No. Of Shelf Levels Qty: 5
- Right Hand Oven Furniture: Plate Rack : NO
- Range Cooker Total Shelves Qty: 5
- Range Cooker Total Shelf Levels Qty: 10
- Range Cooker Oven Format : Single
- Electrical Maximum Load @ 230V (kW): 11.1
Delivery Available UK Wide*
*There are a few areas where we currently do not deliver, see below for details.
Personal Delivery Service
We'll call you once your order is placed to organise a suitable delivery & discuss any requirements.
Dedicated 2-Man Delivery Service
We use our own delivery team, so your goods arrive in perfect condition.
No Need To Wait At Home
We'll contact you when we're on our way. No need to wait in for your delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll be in touch within 4 hours* to organise a suitable delivery date – a personal touch for your convenience.
All orders are £19.95 standard charge (please see exceptions below).
We personally deliver your order and take extra care with our dedicated 2-man delivery team to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition.
If we need to use a third party for delivery, we’ll let you know – we only use approved Appliance People delivery services.
We will contact you when we’re one hour away on the agreed date of delivery.
Please read full detail below covering large items, American Refrigeration & any delivery restrictions.
30-day returns on all standard items.
*4 hours within our normal working hours Monday – Saturday 9am til 6pm.
Appliance people aim to provide a 2 man delivery service for the majority of the orders received, however, some areas of the country may not be covered by this service, in which case, we would arrange delivery with one of our logistical partners to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Smaller items such as sinks, taps, cooker hoods, and hobs can be delivered through a parcel carrier normally within a few days and these orders can be tracked through their online portal, minimising disruption to your normal working day.
If the delivery is being fulfilled by our own team, we will deliver the products to a room of your choice on the ground floor and inspect the goods before leaving the property. Very large products such as range cookers and American styled refrigeration may struggle to fit through narrow doorways or apertures, so they may be left in a secure area such as a garage. Our team can arrange a pre-call to suit your needs and will endeavour to deliver a seamless service.
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard Delivery is available on all orders to areas not specified in our delivery exclusions or additional charge delivery sections.
Standard delivery rate is £19.95 on all orders.
Additional Charge Delivery
Additional Charge Delivery is for orders being delivered to postcodes outside of our Standard Delivery zones. The cost of delivery to these postcodes is £49.95. The list below contains the prefix of the postcodes that will incur this additional charge
AB, CA, CF, CT, DD, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, NP, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcode prefixes currently:
BT, IM, HS, ZE, GY, JE and Isle of Wight.
Deliveries to areas that are not covered by our 2 man delivery service will be handled by a special palletised network who have many years of experience of handling appliances and they will arrange a suitable delivery date to meet your needs.
The palletised delivery service is a curb side drop off service only, and the goods are not taken into the property due to insurance purposes and health & safety regulations.
We understand that for whatever reason you may wish to return your item. That’s why we offer a 30-day returns window, after the day you receive your goods. If you wish to return a good, you must retain possession of them and take good care of the products until they are safely returned to us. The items must be in perfect condition, with original packaging and un-used to ensure a full refund can be issued.
We’re only able to collect the items from the address where they were delivered. But you can return the items at your own cost within 30 days and we’ll reimburse you by the original payment method. Please get in touch with us to discuss a return